1.- Identity of the File
The information provided by the user through any of the forms of the Website will be included in one or more files Equisalud responsibility SLU (hereinafter COMPANY ), residing at Polygon Areta, Mutiloa Bidea H Street, 2A, Huarte (Pamplona ), 31620 Navarra.
2.- Processing goals
The COMPANY will treat the information provided by the user for different purposes, depending on the route of data collection:
- Manage the contractual or business relationship established between the COMPANY.
- Providing the services requested by the user.
- Manage, administer, provide, expand and enhance the services to which the user had decided to subscribe or unsubscribe.
- Adapt these services to improve the quality of the USER.
- Designing new services related to the foregoing.
- Statistical studies to design improvements in the services.
- Send information required by the user.
- Send information about changes in the products or services purchased by the user.
- Send information about new products or services from the health sector and other related sectors, which might be of interest by any means, including electronic, even when you end the relationship established between the COMPANY and the USER.
The USER agrees to the processing of data for the purposes described, subject to the right to revoke such consent attends via email to the address email@example.com, identifying as USER WEB SITE and specifying your request or, where appropriate, through ticking the box provided for this purpose on the form itself.
3.- Recipients of information
The data that the user has provided to the COMPANY shall be communicated to the Fundación Vivo Sano and the Fundación para la Salud Geoambiental, both with the same purposes, residing at Príncipe de Vergara 36, 6 º D, 28001 Madrid. The USER data they provided to the COMPANY will not be communicated to any third party unless:
- The transfer is authorized by law.
- Treatment corresponds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily implies the connection of said third treatment with files, such as banks for billing contracted products or services or courier companies shipping of contracted products. The data is requested by the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor or the courts or the Court of Auditors, in the exercise of the functions attributed.
4.- Mandatory or optional nature of the information requested
Required data for each form will be identified as such on the form itself. The refusal to provide this information will avoid the service requested by the user.
5.- Exercising rights
The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying as USER WEB SITE and specifying your request.
The user can also exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by mail to the address Polygon Areta, Mutiloa Bidea H Street, 2A, Huarte (Pamplona), 31620 Navarra mail, identifying as USER WEB SITE, a photocopy ID or equivalent document and specifying your request.
6.- Commitments USER
The user guarantees that you are 14 years and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
The user undertakes to notify COMPANY of any change in the information provided through an email to the address email@example.com, identifying as USER WEB SITE and specifying the information to be modified.
Also, the user undertakes to store keys and secret identification codes and report the shortest time to COMPANY in case of loss, theft or unauthorized access. While this communication does not occur, the COMPANY shall be released from any liability that may arise from misuse by unauthorized parties such passwords and identification codes .
7.- Third data supplied by the user
If the user provides personal data to third parties for any purpose, warrant having informed those affected and have obtained their consent to the disclosure of your information to COMPANY.
The user guarantees that those affected are over 14 and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
The COMPANY will the consent of those affected through a first email with no commercial content on the verification of the consent given on his behalf by the USER.
If responsibilities arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER, you must answer for the consequences of any such breach.
8.- Cookies and trace files
The user has the option to prevent the creation of cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser. However, THE COMPANY is not responsible for the deactivation of these impair the functioning of the page. The information collected is completely anonymous and can never be associated with a specific user .
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track the use of the website, compiling reports on the activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held.
By using this website you consent to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
The Company has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access kind, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment.
However, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.